07 March 2007

Again, these are my FIRST FEW pics with the new camera....



...apparently, I accidentally set the resolution on this camera waaaaaay too high, so I had to shrink the pics (shit....c'mon......still trying to figure this thing out!!!!)......so, again, if you wanna blow 'em up....just click on the pics!



Pics from a skooter ride.....



I was gonna go to The Coast, but I got past the summit of The Coast Mountain Range....and just saw too much interesting stuff, and got to stop in on a few neat little vineyards.....so I turned back after I got past the summit and didn't go to The Ocean this time.......plus, the road still had a bit of snow on it, soooo.......


First, the obligatory few pics of my cats, Sass and Anorexic:























Something about moss-strewn trees........dunno what it is that really entices me, but......enjoy.....



























-E-

No comments: